It's been a month since the big announcement

Yeah, it was a shock. That's the truth. 
Here is a list of posts I made after I was diagnosed. They were made on my old blog, HumanAntiGravitySuit, where I talked to myself (mostly), thinking out loud about physio (mostly).  It took me a whole month to realize that's all in the past now, and this is my new focus. whether I like it or not. 
So I have moved these posts here.  They contain initial reflections, reactions, ruminations. 

Time for a catch-up  Jul 10 / '26

Post-diagnosis bardo  July 13 / '26

Locus of Control, big time  July 14 / '26

Thanks for your opinion, AI   July 16 / '26

The physiological magic of real rapport  July 18 / '26

Whole new world  July 20 / '26

Post-infusion  July 29 / '26



........


At almost the exact same time as I received the diagnosis,"incurable," a month ago, I lost access to my facebook account of a couple decades and had to start a new one. It's like having a big bunch of memory amputated. Oh well. Long boring story about old tech, switching to new, forgetting of password, etc. 
One of the facebook friends I had for years and lost in that process wrote beautiful essays on climate and state of the world and geopolitics; he called them "sand paintings" - was never attached to them. 
I am taking that attitude about these blogposts. 
I write them to get them out of my system,
If someone else finds them interesting or useful, that's OK.
If no one does, that's OK too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cave

Childhood context